Custom Printed Lanyards With End Fitting
Custom Printed Lanyards With End Fitting
Usually ships in 10 - 14 business days
Part number: CustomLanyards
When do you need them?
Imprint Options - What is the difference?
2. Lanyard Options
3. Additional Options
How many colors does your artwork have? (Not including the color of the lanyard)
- Customizable Design Template for Easily Adding Your Text & Logo
- Please Note, the Preview does not have to be Perfect! A Real Human will Review and Provide a Digital Proof upon Request
- Custom Lanyards take 10 - 14 Business Days to Ship out after Final Artwork Approval
- Length: 36" before assembly (Will hang in the center slightly above or near the belly button)
Choose The Basics: Select Your Bulk, Time Delivery, and Printing Option
Step one: choose your delivery option. You have your choice of 6-8 days or 10-12 day delivery. You then select the bulk you need. We tend to recommend 100 as a good round number, but we have supplied lanyards to people so often that we can help you plan for your needs if you need some guidance.
Your imprint options and how they can look:
1. Single Color Econo Silk Screen Printing
This is a simple 1 color logo or text printed silkscreen on a econoweave lanyard. It is a no-frills option that lets you customize your tagline or phrase easily. This option is perfect for brands with one color or any organization that’s looking for a clean, simple lanyard design.
2. 1-3 Color Lanyard Printing: Upgrade The Style Of Your Lanyards
Our most popular 1 - 3 color silk screen printing option gives you up to three different colors to play with, which increases the richness and style of your lanyard. Silk screening is one of the most effective methods for printing on the lanyards, and it tends to work really well for delivering a more sophisticated look that matches your brand more closely.
3. Full Color Dye Sub: A Beautiful Full Design For Your Lanyards
When you’re looking for a detailed design that makes your brand really pop, a full dye sub option lets you enjoy:
- A wide range of color palettes
- A variety of fonts and texts
- Graphic images (mascots, logos, symbols, ect.)
This is one of the better options if you want to truly customize the look of your lanyards.
4. One Color Woven Style: A Soft, Textured Style Option
This printing option offers a textured feel. Many people find that the slightly stretchable feel of this fabric makes it last longer and feel better on the back of the neck.
Choose Between Single Ended And Double Ended Lanyards
When you are trying to decide whether you should use a single or double ended lanyard, you can use our helpful visualizer.
It lets you see your final product after you select from the following options, including a text box to see your slogan or brand name on it.
Your other design choices include:
- Single-ended lanyards: A design in which the fabric is sewn together to create a loop, and ends in a fastener for suspending cards or badges.
- Double-ended lanyards: Each end of the fabric ends with a separate metal fastener. Use this for larger badges and cards, or if you’re using the lanyard to suspend something wide.
Choose Your Lanyard Texture And Fabric: How To Know Which One To Select
- Recycled material: This is a must-have for green and eco-friendly brands. If you work with green energy, recycling, farming, or anywhere else where this would be applicable, this is the best material to choose.
- Antimicrobial material: If you’re getting lanyards from sports teams, gym coaches, trainers, or runners, this is one of the best materials you can choose. Use these antimicrobial lanyards if you are likely to be sweating often while wearing lanyards.
- Bamboo: This fabric is naturally comfortable and lightweight. Enjoy the strength and softness of bamboo lanyards, which may have natural antimicrobial properties as well.
- Ultraweave material: This is a strong weave that can withstand a rugged environment. It’s great for nurses, industrial workers, and other use cases.
- Optiweave tubular: These are excellent for outdoor work because the weave helps keep the lanyard cool, strong and comfortable.
- Flatbraid tubular: This is a well-designed lanyard weave that helps prevent the lanyard from spinning around, which makes it easy to keep the look of your branded lanyards clean and sharp.
- Econoweave: A simple, efficient weave that delivers an easy lanyard solution. Nothing fancy here, just a lanyard that works.
- Microweave (ribbed polyester): This is one of the best weaves. It’s a super tight, super resistant lanyard that makes it ideal for potentially wet conditions.
- Organic cotton: Simple, comfortable and adaptable. This organic cotton material is soft, strong and ready for action.
- Woven-in polyester: This is a standard lanyard weave that many people choose for giveaways and other bulk needs.
Then choose whether or not your lanyards should be break-away style. Break-away lanyards are an important aspect of safety depending on your circumstances and facility. You should use breakaway lanyards when you are working in places that risk a snag or a tear. Sometimes outdoor guides need break-away lanyards because they don’t want to get injured if their lanyard becomes snagged or caught on a branch. If it’s a potential hazard in your environment, you should consider adding this feature to your custom printed lanyard.
After you’ve chosen your material, browse through the different end fittings. We can advise you on which ones would be most helpful depending on your needs.
Choose Your Fastener And Attachment Design For Your Custom Printed Lanyards
- Nickel-plated steel trigger snap hooks: Good for attaching simple IDs, cards and badges.
- Black oxide swivel hook: Common for convention cards. One of the most basic attachment designs.
- Nickel plated steel-trigger snap hook. Secure, easy to use, and not likely to accidentally become undone.
- Nickel plated split ring: Good for securing larger cards and badges.
- Bulldog clips: Easy to attach and detach anything you need.
- Detachable buckle/swivel hook: Choose this if you need to remove and reattach equipment and cards easily.
- Badge reel combo: Use this for hanging access cards and other must-have items that need to be able to reach scanners, reel back into place, and never get lost.
Feel free to contact Specialist ID if you have any questions.
Minimum Quantity of 100!
Items in alternative photos are for reference only.